7 Unexpected Dissertation Topics In Banking And Finance
It can be quite difficult to come up with ideas for dissertation topics in banking and finance, partly because the topics need to not only enthuse the writer but also the reader. Remember that with a piece of work that demands not only dedicated study,
- It also demands an analytical mind and dedication as the work will be part of your life for a long time as your work through the process.
- Ideally you will need to choose a topic that not only illustrates your study it also challenges you to find out more information and present it in a unique way.
- In the real world away from the classroom and your professor, changes in this field of study happen at break neck speed.
- The subject of ‘terms and conditions’ can be quite thorny as T&C’s can be several pages long, they are complicated and full of jargon. Can you devise some suggestions of how they could be improved?
- Over a period of time banking has become more complex in order to make it more secure for businesses and individuals. Do you think that some of the way that banking is conducted infringes on privacy?
- Has the use of Debit Cards in place of cheques helped or hindered people in the way that they organize their finances? Is there a better way to do this? Can you outline your ideas?
- Devise a way that will help people to organize their money in order to have some money set aside for unexpected expenses. Can you see a downside and an upside to this plan?
- Looking at history, are people managing their money better than they were 100 years ago? Are the priorities very different? Do we just have too many things that we really need now compared to then?
- Is it important for people in their 20’s to think about life insurance? What would be a really good way of encouraging people to take out some form of life insurance?
- How can buying a house be made easier? The high cost of housing throughout the EU in some countries the mortgage is taken out so as the children will also have a financial responsibility. How would that work in the UK?
When writing your paper, think beyond the world of banking and finance to society and its implications on economic growth.
List Of 12 Good Dissertation Topics Related To Banking
For those students who are taking up a course in banking or finance and its affiliates, you will need to be ready for that moment when you will have to write a dissertation. In the learning cycle, dissertations are a necessary evil, which you have to get through before you can be considered for graduation or passing into the next class or semester.
One of the most important things that you have to do is to write this paper. You need to come up with a strong title for your paper, because without a good title, you can easily fail the task at hand. A good topic makes your work easier, in the sense that you get to convince the teacher from an early stage that you know what you are doing.
One of the best things about the paper you are about to write is the fact that most of the issues you can bring up are things that you see happening on a daily basis. When you are working on a paper in banking, the following are a number of ideas that you can consider working on whenever you are looking to present a decent paper for marking, and guarantee yourself some good points in the process:
- Discuss the benefits of Islamic banking
- Explain some of the methodologies that are used in banking
- Discuss the career options for a banking student, other than the banking sector
- Discuss how online banking has affected the traditional banking industry
- Provide an elaborate overview of the banking industry in the US
- Discus the role of banks in the national and global economy
- Discuss how events in China led to the challenges facing the financial sector in the world in 2015
- Discuss how banking in Bangladesh differs from banking in Canada
- Explain the important role that technology has played in the advancement of the banking sector into the 21st century and beyond
- Discuss the challenges that Hungary faced in terms of modernization of its banking industry
- Explain how the advancement of the banking industry in technology has made it quite an interesting field for hackers and other online frauds
- Discuss the challenge that currencies like Bitcoins will face before they are recognized worldwide, with countries like Kenya rejecting the use of Bitcoins as legal tender