You can also Email your stat problems to firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 866-930-6363 for FREE* statistics help.
TutorTeddy offers free Statistics help and Probability help. We assist you to solve one of your Statistics homework help questions free of charge every 24 hours*. We have limited resources to do free Statistics or Probability work, hence, please allow us 1 to 5 hours for the statistics help. If you are in a hurry, use our low cost paid service (lower than anyone on the net guaranteed).
We provide quick and instant statistics help 24/7 for college and PhD students, researchers. Any non-profit or world government with intentions to make the world a better place, we do your statistical analysis / machine learning job at a deep discount or FREE. We respect your privacy, and we are sure that you will find our services accurate, affordable, professional and efficient. We do business statistics and probability help related to,
- Descriptive Statistics,
- Pie Charts,
- Scatter Plots,
- Inferential Statistics,
- Neyman-Pearson Testing Hypotheses,
- Confidence Intervals,
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA),
- Univariate case,
- Multivariate Multiple Regression Analysis,
- Order Statistics,
- Sampling Theory,
- Sequential Sampling,
- Conditional Probability,
- Laws of Large Numbers,
- Pólya’s Lemma,
- Bayes's Theorem,
- Random Variables,
- Expectations and Variances,
- Conditional Moments,
- Binomial Distribution,
- Normal Distribution,
- Poisson Distribution,
- Probability Integral Transform,
- Stochastic Independence,
- The Central Limit Theorem,
- Point Estimation,
- The Maximum Likelihood Principle
- Cramér-Rao Inequality,
- Minimax Estimators,
- Bayes Estimators,
- Nonparametric Estimation,
- Cumulative Distribution Function (c.d.f. or d.f.) of a Random Vector
- Packages like SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout, Nutch, Solr, MatLab, Excel, and so on.
The practice of advanced statistics normally requires the use of sophisticated software, not due to theoretical complexity but rather to sheer volume and repetition of required calculations. Without computers, advanced statistical number crunching would be too time consuming, especially with large data sets.
A course in advanced statistics will most likely follow the experience and particular interests of the professor. It is safe to say, however, that whatever material is covered will most likely involve a sophisticated treatment of many of the following topics:
- Descriptive statistical techniques
- Probability theory
- Random variables and probability distributions
- Bivariate probability distributions
- Discrete parametric probability distributions
- Continuous parametric probability distributions
- Sampling and the sampling distribution of a statistic
- The chi-square, student's t, and Snedecor's F distributions
- Point estimation and properties of point estimators
- Interval estimation and confidence interval estimates
- Tests of parametric statistical hypotheses
- Nonparametric statistical techniques
- Testing goodness of fit
- Testing goodness of fit : contingency tables
- Bivariate linear regression and correlation
First and foremost, students should take advantage of MIT's Open Courseware that offers the highest quality advanced statistics courses online (for free), including Mathematical Statistics and Topics in Statistics: Nonparametrics and Robustness. Quite a selection of good books is available on advanced statistics, many of which can be found on Google Books and Amazon.com. Students should also follow Springer's Advances in Statistical Analysis and Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, as well as Pushpa Publishing House's Advances and Applications in Statistics, and Scientific Advances Publishers' Journal of Statistics: Advances in Theory and Applications.
To fulfill our tutoring mission of online education, our college homework help and online tutoring centers are standing by 24/7, ready to assist college students who need homework help with all aspects of advanced statistics. Our mathematics tutors can help with all your projects, large or small, and we challenge you to find better online advanced statistics tutoring anywhere.
Please let us know the date by which you need help from your tutor or the date and time you wish to have an online tutoring session.
Normal response time: Our most experienced, most successful tutors are provided for maximum expertise and reliability.
Fast response time: Used only for emergencies when speed is the single most important factor.
We require your email address so that we can send you an email alert when the tutor responds to your message.
You will get a negotiable price quote with no obligation.